By contributing to the success of our corporate clients, end-user customers, business partners and distributors, we can be confident of our own prosperous, sustainable future and can be sure of our positive contribution to the wider economy.
Technical support and training
We provide a variety of technical training courses for our partners and clients. These training courses are intended for individuals and companies involved in industrial design and construction, as well as distributors of specialised construction products. These training sessions – held either at Rawlplug’s facilities or at client locations – help raise awareness of the Rawlplug brand and attributes of its products, while also boosting overall product knowledge and expertise in the industry.
Support for key stakeholders
During our presence at key industry events, Rawlplug experts regularly run sessions aimed at providing technical support and guidance to a wide and diverse range of stakeholders across the construction and real-estate industries. Given the broad reach of Rawlplug products, we provide technical and practical support to property developers, academic institutions, property investors, architects and construction engineers, housing committees, property managers, tradesmen, craftsmen and private individuals.
Industry-specific conferences, seminars and workshops
Rawlplug is present and active at a variety of conferences, seminars and workshops related to different aspects of the construction industry. These events are organised by renowned academic institutions, professional bodies and experts from within the industry, and provide an opportunity for Rawlplug to add real value to the industry and contribute to its ongoing development.
Membership of professional organisations
Rawlplug is involved in the activities of local organisations which bring together experts and scientists from many industries related to our business. We can thus participate in the development of local markets and consciously adapt our business operations to current conditions.
The aim of these associations is to represent the interests of companies working in all industries. They help shape and develop industries and protect the activities of all affiliated members. It is worth mentioning that Rawlplug representatives often sit on the boards of key industry associations - representing our point of view and having a real influence on related environments.
Supporting professional organisations allows us to anticipate future development opportunities for Rawlplug and to maintain its stable position in the marketplace.
- Association for Thermal Insulation Systems (SSO) – an industry organisation of leading Polish manufacturers of materials for the performance of external thermal insulation systems.
- Association of Flat Roof and Facade Contractors (DAFA) - an organisation of contractors and production / delivery companies working with flat roofs and facades.
- Polish Association Fasteners (PSPEZ) - an association of the largest producers in the Polish metal industry. Rawlplug is represented on the board of this association.
- Polish Association of Construction Engineers and Technicians (PZITB) - an association bringing together scientific and technical professionals interested in construction issues and related investment issues.
- Insulated Render and Cladding Association (INCA) - an association dedicated to the external thermal insulation industry.
- National Insulation Association (NIA) – an organisation representing producers and workers dealing with insulation in housing construction and investment.
- Construction Fixings Association (CFA) – a trade organisation consisting of the leading UK manufacturers of construction fastenings.
- Builders Merchant Federation (BMF) - a federation which represents and takes care of the interests of retailers and suppliers in the construction industry.
- Hardware Association of Ireland (HAI) – an organisation representing the interests of retailers, suppliers and manufacturers in the construction industry.
- Construction Infrastructure Sidérurgie et Manutention (CISMA) – an organisation representing all aspects of the industry and fixings market in France. CISMA brings together the key French companies in the construction industry.
- Česká Asociace Ocelových Konstrukcí (CAOK)– an organisation of entities operating in the metal, building, and construction sectors, and companies specializing in the maintenance, installation and software development in these sectors.
- Združenie pre zatepľovanie budov (OZ ZPZ) – a professional association concerned with the external insulation of buildings, which brings together manufacturers of insulation, fixing contractors and experts.